- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer
1. If you had to pick one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
2. Do you like to travel? If so, what’s next on your list to visit?
Oh, I love to travel! If only I had the time and money to travel more! But I did visit quite a lot of interesting places so I won’t complain. I would definitely like to travel to Iceland. Or Amsterdam.
3. Which do you prefer, hardback or paperback or digital books?
I prefer paperbacks. It surprises me that most people prefer hardbacks. I think paperback are more practical in every way, and I also think they are prettier.
4. What’s your favorite mythological creature?
Dragons! But, I love almost all of them.
5. Regardless if it’s real or would be a financially stable job, what’s your dream job?
Writer. 🙂 I would also like to work in publishing.
6. What’s the last book you read that exceeded your expectations?
For most of the books I read recently, I had high expectations. But the one that I wans’t expecting to like was a Croatian book, a collection of short crime stories by Pavao Pavličić, which my students had to read, so I had to read it as well. I don’t really like crime stories, and I didn’t like the first one in the collection. But then, they got better and better, and in the end I really enjoyed the book.
7. Batman or Superman? Or neither?
Between the two, definitely Batman. I never cared much for Superman. But Spider-man is my all time favourite superhero, and I can’t wait to see the new one in Captain America: Civil War. By the way, I really didn’t like Batman v Superman. The only good thing about the film was the Wonder Woman theme. It’s really powerful! Here’s a link if you wish to hear it, and enjoy.
8. What Harry Potter character do you identify the most with?
Sometimes I like to identify with Hermione, other times it’s Luna. XD
9. DO you have a favorite sport you like to play and/or watch?
I’m not really an athletic person and my exercise is minimal. I like to watch football at times. (Soccer I mean, not the football you don’t play with your feet. European here! :P) But I don’t watch sports that often.
10. What’s your favorite color?
Black, though it’s not a colour. And the next in line is grey, also not a colour. I’m so colourless. XD
11. What’s your go-to question that you ask someone that you’re getting to know?
I’m terrible when it comes to meeting new people… I never know what to ask or say.
1. What is your favourite non-fiction book?
2. Vampires, witches or fairies? Or something else?
3. What are some of your favourite bands or musicians?
4. Sunshine or moonlight?
5. Do you prefer first person or third person narrative?
6. Which is the last book, film or series that made you cry (or really sad). (Because I can’t get over something that happened in Black Sails XD)
7. What superpowers would you like to have?
8. Who are your favourite villains? (From books or tv.)
9. What is your idea of having a good time?
10. Share a quote you like.
11. Give me a book recommendation. 🙂
No obligations, of course. 🙂