I was tagged to do this by the lovely Nicole at Sorry I am Booked. It’s such a fun tag! I’ll start with the rules and guidelines, and then show you my aesthetic.
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes (PicMonkey changed since, and I had to make an account, but it is still free.)
Now, I knew I needed something Gothic, something bookish, some tea and some cute animals. Also, that hair goals picture (I dye my hair red, but it’s not that long or wavy or pretty…) In the end, I made two collages because I found too many pictures I wanted to use. 😄
Now, I won’t tag anyone, but please do the tag if you find it interesting. I’d love to see your collages! 🙂