This is a great topic! I’ll just start showing some lovely covers, straight away! 🙂
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone illustrated by M. Kay
Well, we’ll just get this out of the way because, of course, I need to have a Hogwarts related book cover on this list. Everyone wants to live there. I (still) don’t own any of these editions, but I think they’re gorgeous! This is the entire illustration. Just look at this!
2. The Wordsworth Classics Edition of The Tenant of Wildfell Hall
It just looks so peaceful. And such a gorgeous view! Also, I really wish I could paint, but I’m very bad at it. Maybe I could learn?
3. The Prisoner of Heaven by Carlos Ruiz Zafón
How pretty is this, ha? Barcelona, here I come!
4. These editions of the first two Vampire Chronicles books
This is how I would live if I ever became a vampire. (There’s still time, I might.) I mean, what’s the point of being a vampire if you don’t live in a big creepy house, right?
5. My Cousin Rachel by Daphne du Maurier
So, I get a gorgeous mansion with this one? Ok, I’m gone, bye!