I was nominated by the wonderful Misty from mistysbookspace for the Sunshine Blogger Award. Thank you so so much! I just want to say that I won’t be tagging anyone this time, since I’ve done an award post recently, but I really wanted to answer Misty’s quesstions, so here it is. 🙂 If someone wants to do the award, just say it and consider yourself nominated! The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
Now, let’s get to the questions!
1. What is your dream vacation location?
Oh, I love to travel, so anywhere I have never been before is great for me. Lately, I’ve really been wanting to visit Iceland. It seems so perfect!
2. When would you say you became a reader?
I think I’ve always been a reader. My parents read to me when I was a child and it all kind of started from that.
3. What was the last book series you completed?
The Mistborn series, by Brandon Sanderson. I’ve been getting into fantasy again this summer. I think summer is the perfect time to read those long books and series you’re a bit afraid to start when you know you won’t have as much time to read as you would want.
4. What advice would you give to newcomers to the blogging world?
I’m not sure I’m the right person to give advices to other bloggers… I’m not even sure what I’m doing here. 😄 I guess the most important thing is not to consider your blog as something you have to do. It’s supposed to be fun, and to makke you happy. Not stressed. So if you need a break – take a break. It’s not the same as giving up. You’ll always be welcome back. 😉
5. Do you have any unique talents? If so what are they?
You mean, besides being the most quiet and awkward person in the room? 😄 I’m not sure…
6. What character do you wish was a real person in your life?
Any vampire from the Vampire Chronicles. So that they can make me a vampire, too, and I could live forever. I need someone willing to do that, of course, or I could end up dead. So I’ll have to think a bit more carefully about this… Any suggestions? 😛
7. Aside from reading what are some of your other passions?
Lately, Instagram… 😄 But, seriously, I love to write. Just about anything, as you can see from my blog, as well as working on some longer works of fiction. Also, I’ve recently discovered I like doing yoga. I’m still a complete beginner, but I’m getting better. 😄
8. What is your favorite genre?
I think I love the classics most, though I refuse to consider classics a genre (they belong to different genres). Maybe Gothic fiction, in all of it’s shapes and forms.
9. Who is your favorite author?
Just one? :O Mary Shelley, probably.
10. What is your least favorite genre?
I like to read different genres… I think anything can be done great. But I don’t really read contemporary romances… As I said in an earlier post I don’t mind romance as a part of the book, but if it’s all the book is about, I probably won’t pick it up.
11. What fictional world do you wish you could be a part of?
Most books that take place in a fictional world have a pretty dangerous setting. That makes them interesting to read, but not so good to live in. 😄 So, I’ll have to go with the expected answer and say the magical world of Harry Potter. I’d definitely go to Hogwarts! 🙂