So, I’ve been nominated for the Dragon’s Loyalty award by Simon (you can read his post HERE). Once again, thank you for the nomination! And dear bloggers, do give Simon’s blog a look, he’s really great! 🙂
Anyway, the rules are:
•Display the award on your blog.
•Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
•Present 6 deserving bloggers with the award.
•Link your awardees in the post.
•Write 7 interesting things about you.
I’ve recently posted some facts about me in my Liebster Award post, so now I’ll try to think of different ones.
- I dye my hair red, which is quite convenient if you look at the award picture. 😄
- I love dragons! (also convenient)
- My favourite video game is Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines. I liked vampires before it was cool. 😛
- I like everything creepy, even a bit disturbing, and everything cute. So, on my bookshelves you can find creepy books and plush toys one next to the other.
- I’m really interested in mythology. Greek, Norse, Celtic, everything!
- I’m fascinated my the Middle Ages for some reason. I really can’t explain why, not even to myself, but I’m just very interested in that time period. 😄
- The last book I’ve read is Honour by Elif Shafak and it was great!
Now, to the nominees! Once again, I’ll nominate some people I have never nominated before, and then felt sorry afterwards…
Don’t feel obligated to do this, but just know that I think you deserve it 🙂