I’m been nominated for the Liebster Award by Shyla Fairfax-Owen from Beyond the Threshold. Thank you and I’m so sorry it took me this long to write this post. (See her post HERE) Honestly, I get quite nervous when I have to tag people, because I don’t want to leave out anyone I really want to tag and I also don’t want to bother the people who do not like this kind of thing. Anyway, I will tag some people this time. Also, I’d really like to say that Beyond the Threshold is a blog with so many great stories and you should all check it out! So, let’s start!
- Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog.
- Display the Liebester Award on your blog.
- Share 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions your nominator has asked.
- Nominate up to 11 bloggers with less than 1000 followers.
- Ask them 11 new questions or the same ones you were asked.
- Let the bloggers you nominate know!
- Copy the rules into your post.
11 Random Facts About Me
- I don’t believe in the cat-person dog-person distinction. – I love both cats and dogs and I don’t see why one should exclude the other. Love all the animals! 🙂
- I collect postcards. – I love to travel, but I also like it when other people travel and bring me postcards. Travelling is amazing and it makes you a richer person, and postcards make me remember that.
- I have a poster of John William Waterhouse’s “The Lady of Shalott” in my room. – I bought it when I was in London and it’s one of my most prized possesions. I love the painting and I love the poem by Alfred, Lord Tennyson.
- I own a sword. – It’s not sharpened, though. 😄 It was a gift from my parents. I’m a self-proclaimed pacifist, but am weirdly obsessed with swords. Maybe because of all the fantasy stuff…
- I love Disney films. – I feel like I’ve mentioned this before, but never mind. Sometimes I just listen to the songs, especially the villain ones.
- I love Emilie Autumn. – Have you ever listened to her? Well, most people I talked to don’t like her, but I think she’s amazing. Especially the “Opheliac” album. Wonderful.
- I love gothic-inspired outfits. – And my favourite colour is black. 😄
- I love plushies. – I still have quite a few in my room. Childish? Yes, but I’m not sorry for it. 😉
- I loooove chocolate. – Who doesn’t, right?
- I’m a Slytherin. – On every quiz ever. I took the Pottermore quiz twice and both times I got the same. I thought I would be a Hufflepuff, honestly. But I’m kind of proud for being a Slytherin. 😉
- I really don’t know what else to say, so I’ll just mention that I’m currently reading Grief is the Thing with Feathers by Max Porter and I think it’s really good and unique.
Q & A
- How did you come up with your blog concept? – Well, I just wanted to create a place to talk about books and post some of my stories, and it started from there.
- What inspires you to keep blogging? – The books I read. And when it comes to stories, anything can spark my imagination. Something happens, and the idea just comes. I can’t explain it any better.
- What are you currently reading (or most recently read)? – I’ve just finished Evelina by Fanny Bourney, it was more fun than I thought it would be. And I already said what I’m reading now.
- What’s the scariest book you’ve ever read? – I’ve read some scary books, but the most disturbing one for me was American Psycho. I loved it, and I though it was really well done, but it is quite disturbing.
- Are you a night owl or a morning bird? – I’m more of a night owl, since I hate getting up early, but I like late mornings.
- What in your life are you most proud of? – This is a really hard one… I don’t really know what to say. 😄
- Who is your hero? – It may sound cheesy, but I’ll say my parents. They are great.
- Do you have a phobia? If so, what is it? – Not really, but I’m quite afraid of dark (I slept with lights on when I was a child) and public speech.
- If you were to write the story of you, what genre would it be and why? – I would personally like to be in a fantasy story, and meet dragons. Does that count?
- What is the best movie you’ve seen recently? – It wasn’t that recently, but I’ll say Birdman. I really liked that movie.
- What’s your biggest pet peeve? – When someone is just too irresponsible. In most cases, other people have to suffer for it.
So, here are the nominees:
Don’t feel like you have to do this, it’s fine if you don’t want to, but I wanted to nominate you so that you know you’re great. 🙂 And for the questions:
- If you could own a fictional/fairy tale/fantasy pet, what would it be? Why?
- Do you have any pets (real ones XD)?
- What are your favourite films?
- What’s the last book you’ve read and would you recomend it?
- If you could choose your theme song, which song would it be?
- People often ask about favourite characters, but I would like to know who your favourite villains are? (Either from books, films, tv…)
- What are some of your favourite names?
- What is your favourite time of the year?
- Coffee or tea?
- Moonlight or sunshine?
- Share a quote! (From anything you like.)